Sunday, March 31, 2013

Elite 8 - Part 1

And the Wichita Shockers continue to earn their name and bring their Cinderella journey to the Final Four.

   The East and West regional brackets are complete and busted in the Main Entry bracket. Syracuse will represent the East and Wichita State will represent the West in the Final Four. I had Ohio State and Indiana going in those brackets, so I got one big goose egg, going 0-2. That keeps my score at 550, but my standings fall to 37-21.

   The Midwest and South play their regional finals today. The South is an automatic loss, but at least Florida and Michigan should make it exciting. I had Georgetown and VCU in the South regional final. Florida should win in a close one to make it to face Syracuse the Final Four.

   I saved the Midwest for last, because my last accurate pick is still there. I have Louisville over Duke (originally Michigan State). If Louisville falters, then my Main Entry bracket will be busted.

  I'm still in 8th place in The Virtual Beer Tent. My best performing bracket is my busted Really? bracket at 630 and in 2nd place. The reason it's still performing is that I chose Michigan and Louisville to make the Final Four. My best performing bracket in the First Take group is the busted Take 3 bracket, with a score of 580 and in 13,409th place. All but the Main Entry brackets have ultimately busted.

  Who will win? Who will fall? Will my Main Entry bracket survive? Help me, Obi-Wan Louisville. You're my only hope.

Stay tuned. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment