Friday, March 29, 2013

Sweet 16 - Part I

The horror...the horror. An act of perfection dies a horrible death.

Okay, enough of the drama. Let's get started.

Midwest

These games will be played tonight. I picked Louisville over Oregon and Michigan State over Duke.

South

This bracket is dead. My score is as high as it will go, at 90 points and a record of 7-8.

West

No shock here. Wichita State took care of business against the LaSalle Explorers, but that was an automatic loss any, since I picked Wisconsin to make it to the Elite 8. In the other game, Ohio State beat Arizona in what is why March Madness is so great. This game, as with many others, could have gone either way. So my record for this round is 1-1 and 40 points.

East

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. This is perfection no more. As I would state in the Last Place Update, I pulled an 0-fer. Both of my picks lost, thus officially killing this bracket. Marquette dominated Miami and Syracuse easily dispatched Indiana. I had Indiana playing and beating Miami to go to the Final 4. Oh well. I went 0-2, with 0 points. My final standing and score in this regional bracket is 12-2 and 160 points.


I went 1-3 overall  and 40 points today, bring my overall standing and score in the Main Entry bracket to 36-15 and 510 points. Hopefully, things will fare better tonight. This is still my best performing bracket. I'm still in the lead in The Virtual Beer Tent, but only by ten points. My best performing bracket in the First Take group is Take 3 at 500 points. That bracket is in 5,553rd place in that group.

ESPN reported that there are no more perfect brackets.

Who will prevail? Who will fall? Will Florida Gulf Coast beat Florida tonight and make it to the Elite 8?

Stay tuned. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment